Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 16, 2017

You Had One Job

I always enjoy that series of images under the title of "You Had One Job.." of something that should have been so obvious but was done completely wrong..

I think this statue/doll of Michael Jordan in Cinema City in Jerusalem falls under that category...

from Mynet Jerusalem



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this one:
    https://twitter.com/YouOnlyHad1Job/status/617301230327582720

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time I rented a car, they gave me the code and told me to enter it in from right to left. Of course he was wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...